Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Question regarding the design bit

hey,

I don't have tobis messenger add. Need to know if i should bother with the colour scheme, if its even possible etc. 

Also, was wondering what other funtions 
(that we wont have ready by the crit) I could do a mock up of in flash or sumthing so that the 
general idea and how the social aspect of the site will work.

.. so far all I understand is that we're  able to pull basic information (maybe pics) off FB and place them on 
the map according to  location? 
Different colours representing the different 'connections' ,
and were we going to do the short message thingy??? or is that all?

..please let me know, and if i should do ANYTHING? I really dont mind really...just let me know. I will make the marker thingy, but noooo idea what the pixel aspect ratio is needs to be..and if we can?...

1 comment:

tobyobi said...

mish,

the colour stuff is out, the fmloc one just used google maps as a base to create their map in flash. if we start trying to do stuff like that, we lose all the actual map function we are going for, it seems.

messages seem possible, though probably through facebook wall posts, and we might have to look at possibly separating people through networks? i dunno, just going with ideas. anyway, shall we meet up before 10 somewhere to quickly discuss this? i'm going to bed now, but send me an sms if we're doing something, i'll check it in the morning

toby